The paper requires Hispanics in the US and a discussion on any sociological factors their migration may have. Applicable social theories from the coursework as are appropriate. It will be supported by other work related to that people group such as movie reviews, discussion boards, article research, keywords, and the like. Students will include at least five sources from outside of the coursework to supplement the paper. The paper must show how pluralism, diversity, multiculturalism, ethnocentrism, racism, and assimilation are elements of American society.
- Your paper should be 6 to 8 pages (2200 – 2500 words) and should cover the directives already given.
- You should follow accepted research approaches and citation format (APA).
- Your paper must be double-spaced in Times New Roman 12 point font.
- It is to include a simple title page in Times New Roman 12 point font including Name of paper, It is NOT to include any pictures or artwork.
- Your paper must include an APA-style reference page that shows the sources used.
- Your paper should be well developed and convey your understanding of the readings and concepts.
- Your paper should be organized, coherent, and unified.
- Your paper should be free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- Base your research paper on at least five different research sources which must be listed in the concluding bibliography list. It must also include pertinent reading from the course and the textbook. Use an outline to structure your paper ensuring that you include:
- Course theories
- Examples from the textbook
- Five articles from other sources
- Examples including materials from the course (discussion board, web articles, film reviews)
- Be sure to document all contentions and “facts” mentioned in an academically acceptable manner. (See writing resources below)