Createa profile of a student for a mock-IEP meeting that will convene to help identify exceptionality in that student. In this scenario, you are an aide in the child’s homeroom class and will present the following information at the meeting:
· A detailed description of the student, including observed conduct at school and reported conduct at home
· The strengths, interests, needed areas of improvement, and special needs of the student
· A definition of the perceived exceptionality and its prevalence
· The specific reasons for this classification of the student
· The best educational practices, including assistive technology, behavior management, and accommodations used in the classroom to address the needs of the student
Note. You may choose to combine more than one exceptionality in the student profile.
Compilethe information into a 1,050- to 1,400-word report for presentation at an IEP meeting.
Formatyour paper consistent with APA guidelines, including in-text